Industrial Mobile Service Engineer
A position has become available for an Industrial Mobile Service Engineer to join our team, to carry out the service and maintenance of refrigeration systems and associated plant on customer sites throughout the UK.
Ideally located in or around the following areas:
The successful candidate would ideally hold City & Guilds Level 3 Refrigeration/Air Conditioning plus an ammonia-handling certificate and have at least two years’ relevant experience.
The post will also involve working on all aspects of refrigeration plant within distribution sites & food processing factories.
- Experience of the service, maintenance and troubleshooting of refrigeration systems and associated components and plant - working to industry best practice
- Refrigerant handling certification plus ammonia training
- The ability to fault-find and maintain both new and existing installations
- The ability to work well alone, unsupervised and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Up to date knowledge of COSHH and Construction Industry Safety Regulations
- Thorough understanding of electrical controls
- The ability to commission and test both new and existing installations
- Welding, soldering and brazing skills
- Able to travel and work throughout the UK, including some weekends, and participation in the on-call rota
A full driving licence, CSCS card and Operation of Mobile Elevated Working Platform certificate are also required.
Stonegrove are a growing company but maintain the friendly approach, so if you have an enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work, we’ll offer you the opportunity to gain further skills and develop your career.
Required (some not essential) licences or certifications:
- CSCS card
- MEWP & PASMA
- Full driving licence
- C&G Level 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/FGas 2079
- Ammonia training 2078
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays
Contact Natasha Eley (Service Manager) email@example.com or call 01279 408690