Refrigeration equipment lift in the snow
Unless it is unsafe to do so, we will do our best to install refrigeration plant - whatever the weather!
This is our condenser being lifted into place;
The following link shows a short vidoe of the refrigeration pack being lifted into place - not even the elements were able to defeat us! https://lnkd.in/eeqxF9N
JOB OPPORTUNITY WITHIN STONEGROVE
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced service coordinator to join the expanding service department team at our office located in Harlow, Essex.
Reporting directly to the service manager, the Service Coordinator will be expected to be organised and manage the engineer’s labour and daily workload. Other tasks include; ordering materials, booking in planned maintenance times etc. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients; therefore you must be confident on the phone.
Service Coordinator Position Overview
- Organising a team of engineers and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information to the relevant engineer or manager
- Data input from engineers weekly time/job sheets
- Maintaining and updating the customer information held on CLIK
- Quotations for small works to clients
- General office administration tasks
- Raising Purchase Orders & Ordering/sourcing spare parts for jobs/engineers
Service Coordinator Position Requirements
- Strong IT skills set
- Experience in a service coordinator role
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- The candidate must have an excellent telephone manor be friendly, polite, courteous and professional
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be self-motivating
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- Good organisation and communication skills
The successful candidate should ideally have 3 years minimum experience of working as a Service Coordinator role within the refrigeration & air conditioning industry.
You will be performing general admin tasks, and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel and CLIK Service Package (Preferable but not essential – training will be given)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
NH3 CO2 pack under test
The NH3 CO2 pack manufactered in Denmark by Sabroe which will be delivered to one our current project sites, has undergone rigorous tests at the factory under extreme conditions - passing with flying colours.
For the full vidoe please click on the following link: https://youtu.be/eQwTk-nOLXw
With the phase out of high GWP refrigerants, and the overall cost on the increase, Leak Detection is becoming more and more important. Ed Whinyates from Stonegrove and Mark Scott from TQ Environmental cover the benefits of Leak Detection in the current ACR News Journal.
For the full article please click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2B5G5X6
Sabroe factory test
Grahame, Garry and Steve travelled to Denmark at the beginning of the year to watch the full factory text of a large Sabroe pack for one of our current projects. The equipment passed with flying colours and will now be readied for delivery to the UK.
A short video can be veiwed on our linkedIn page.