Industrial Mobile Service Engineer
We have positions available for Industrial Mobile Service Engineers to join our team.
Candidates would carry out the service and maintenance of refrigeration systems and associated plant on customer sites throughout Midlands & South East England / Home Counties.
Candidates would ideally be located in or around the following areas:
- Home Counties
- South East England
Candidates would hold City & Guilds Level 2/3 Refrigeration/Air Conditioning plus an ammonia safe handling certificate and have at least two years’ relevant experience in this field.
- Experience of service, maintenance and troubleshooting of refrigeration systems and associated components and plant - working to industry best practice.
- Refrigerant handling certification plus ammonia safe handling training.
- The ability to fault-find and maintain both new and existing installations.
- The ability to work well alone, unsupervised and also as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- A full UK driving licence.
- UK residency/right to work in the UK.
- Able to travel and work throughout the UK and participation in the on-call rota
- Thorough understanding of electrical controls, scada and Rdm.
- The ability to commission and test both new and existing installations.
- IPAF cert for booms and scissor lifts.
- CSCS card
Stonegrove Refrigeration Services Ltd are a well established privately owned business specialising in the fields of industrial (NH3) & commercial refrigeration, service, maintenance, design and installation, along with air conditioning and M&E services too.
- Company vehicle (private use allowed)
- Mobile phone (iphone)
- Private Healthcare for immediate family (U17 dependants)
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays).
- Attractive Pay packages including travel allowances
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 408690